12/22/2013

Something about Christmas time

Well, something different today from me guys... Even though we made some outfit picks, I'm feeling so Christmasy (apologies for the use of non-existent words :) these days that I just had to make this post.
I decided to share with you my personal top ten favourite Christmas songs ever! So, when it comes to Christmas songs, if you're a freak like me... well, I hope you'll enjoy in my sweet selection!
Until next post, take care! Kisses!

No. 10: Mud "Lonely this Christmas"

 
I Know, I know... a slightly depressing but I just love this song! I wasn't always happily married and in love so this was my "weeping song" back in the days! :) It's great song, you can't deny that!

No.9: Chris Rea "Driving home for Christmas"

 
Well, this is a classic that we all love and adore and one of those songs I always love to hear... driving in my car on Christmas Eve... when I'm returning home from work. Great melody and that amazing voice! Love it!
 
No.8: Brenda Lee "Rockin' around the Christmas tree"
 
 
 
This is "my song" when we decorate the tree. There is no better song in the world to get you in that Christmas mood!
 
No.7: Train "Shake up Christmas"
 

 
Who was the first, Cola-Cola or this song I wouldn't know but what I'm sure of is that I completely fell in love with this song from the first moment I heard it! Great, great, great song!
 
No.6: Dean Martin "White Christmas"
 
 
 
Also one of the classics! Even we all dream of white Christmas, it's really  important not to forget that Christmas is not about snow and presents!
 
No.5: Mariah Carey "All I want for Christmas is you"
 

 
I really don't like Mariah very much but I can't help myself when it comes to this song! It's just so addictive that you have to sing it and jump around the room when she starts  screaming "youuuuuuu babeeeeeeeeee"! ;) I hate the version with Mr. Bieber!
 
No.4: Melanie Thorton "Wonderful Dream (Holidays are coming)
 

 
Coca-Cola really knows how to pick them, right! Another great song. I still remember how sad I was when I heard that Melanie died... still, she has left us an amazing song that I always love to hear during holidays.
 
No.3: Chubby Checker & Bobby Rydell " Jingle Bell Rock"
 
 
Another legend that you have to love and adore!
 
No.2: Band Aid "Do they Know it's Christmas time"
 

 
Great song, amazing artists and the most amazing cause! What they sing about... well, that's the true meaning of Christmas! Love, love, love the power of this song!
 
No.1: Wham! "Last Christmas"
 
 
Such a cliche I know! I can't help myself but there is no Christmas song in this world that I love more than this one! And I don't care what everyone else thinks! ;)
 
Let's go George:
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special...
xoxo




SHARE:

14 comments

  1. My fav is all I want for Christmas is you :)
    Don't forget to enter my $50 Choies Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/12/choies-50-christmas-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they know is christmas time... is my absolute favorite song for Christmas. If everytimes I heard this song I must sing very very loud. My poor coworker at my office, ;)
    Dear Ivana, I wish you and your family a very lovely Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Ivana! Le adoro tutte! Ma la mia preferita tra queste è Jingle Bell Rock! Tanti auguri di buon Natale cara, divertiti e buone feste! Un bacio!:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. moj bi izbor bio jako sličan, nema ništa bez Wham-a koliko god da puštali ovu pjesmu nikad ne dosadi:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1,2,5,6 i 9 su i meni najdraze svaki Bozic, nikad mi ne dosade :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1,2,5,7,8 bi se našle i na mom popisu, ali mi je definitivno najdraža Fairytale of New York (The Pogues), mogu je stalno slušati na repeat :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Followed back. Kisses

    Http://crazyheelsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ja stalno koristim "Christmasy" i uvek mi je bezveze jer je totalno neispravno ali jednostavno nema bolje reči :D
    Divan post, sad ću da ih pustim sve :)
    Merry Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post!
    Happy Christmas!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great songs, the one from Wham is my favorite.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?
    PARTICIPATE IN THE POLL and you could get a prepaid VISA gift card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They always make me smile! <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig