11/02/2013

Red tartan trousers - Outfit No. 2

Today I present you my second look with the red tartan trousers. This time I combined them with transparent shirt, simple oversized black blazer and high heels with this (quite similar but still different) scarf that I bought few days ago for just 1 Euro!
When my hubby saw me in this outfit, he said that the trousers weren't that bad... on the contrary, he just might start to like them! :) Still... let me tell you about my dad's reaction when I entered the house (we went for a lounch there)... he just gave me a glance and said "I didn't know that the circus was in town! Those trousers are so hideous that I wouldn't even let you enter a public transport wearing those!"
"Ah dad, tnx... I'm so happy you like them!" I replied! It was funny, because my dad trully never comments on the things I wear... :)
Anyway, have a lovely weekend my friends and yes, please tell me how do you like this look! Until the next one... Kisses!

Trousers: Mango/ Shirt: Sisley/ Blazer: Zara/ Shoes: HM/ Scarf: Mana  
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Hehehe, tata je legenda :D Ovaj outfit mi je skroz mocan! Cizme i sako savrseno pristaju uz hlace.

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are so chic!!! Love so much the blazer with this tartan pants!!!!!
    Have a great weekend, dear!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he your dad its out of control funny. You do not look bad it's all in the eye of beholder.
      http://tifi11.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Ahaha Ivana, tuo padre mi ha fatto ridere!!! Sei bellissima, mi piace come hai abbinato i pantaloni al nero, è un outfit perfetto! Poi adoro i tuoi capelli!:) Buon weekend cara, un bacio!:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ovo ti stoji odlicno, bas si zgodna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! So incredibly chic!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Odlično izgledaš, ovo je baš savršena kombinacija! A tatin komentar me dobro nasmijao :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dad is another generation. I´m sure my mother would aslo makes joke about the trouser.
    I love the pants and you have the perfect body for these pants. With the black blouse, blazer and shoes you look like a model.
    Hey a scarf for just 1€ is like Mcdonald ;;))) Great deal

    ReplyDelete
  8. savršeno:) baš mi se sviđa...ove hlače su čini se jako praktične za kombiniranje, ma divne su.

    ReplyDelete
  9. meni su dragocjeni komentari muža...nikad ne znam što će reći:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. pantalone, cizmice, sakoic, sal - zelim sve :) odlicna kombinacija draga Ivana, al odlicna! :) iz posta u post me odusevljavas!


    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous in everything Ivana, you look like a model, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. prelepo :)
    http://fashiondiseaseeee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahaha, your family is too kind:) i guess that men just aren't able to understand the charm of these tartan pants:) I love the way you style them and I find it really edgy and cool! Would like to own same pair:) wonderful pictures, dear Ivana!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, Ivana! This is one of the most elegant ways I've seen so far to style plaid trousers! You're looking fabulous, my dear! - Kisses from Vienna,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. na drugi pogled primjećujem ove čizmice:) baš su prelijepe.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Draga moja Ivana, meni je ovo toliko savrseno da nemam reci! Sve bih ti ukrala!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So so glad I stumbled across your blog Ivana, I love your signature chic preppy style, this ensemble is no exeption. That tartan pants are so hip and fallish, totally adore it. Prelepa si :-) Following you now via Bloglovin :-)

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hehe, nasmejala si me :) Zamišljam reakciju, tate uvek znaju da upute pravi komentar :D
    Divna si i ti, i kombinacija, i naravno, pantalone! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They always make me smile! <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig