8/13/2013

Fashion for little ones

When I was pregnant and found out that we are going to have a son, the first "fashion related" thought that crossed my mind was - ah, with him I'll be able to achieve all those things that I couldn't with my husband (no, he'll never wear green or denver blue trousers or pinkish shirt even if it goes so well with his skin colour and  his eyes)! :)
My son will be one year old soon and he's not walking  yet but crawling around. So when I'm buying him clothes I'm always looking for them to be as comfortable as can be so he's in tracksuits most of the time. Of course, with time, I will finally be able to work my magic! :)
So, the other day I was browsing around H&M kids new collection and totally fell in love with almost every piece. What I love about their clothes is that they are made of high quality cotton, they don't change shape and colour after washing (all over and over again), they are very affordable and they really look great. So, let me show you some of my favourite pieces! :)
 
 
BOYS WILL BE BOYS
 
A heart throb
 
Festival look
 
Preppy
 
Casually stylish
 
PETITE PRINCESSE
 
Sporty girl
 
Little dreamer
 
A style muse
 
The coolest chick on the block
 
 
Aren't they cute? The only thing that I really don't like is when children (especially little girls) are dressed as grown women. I just don't find any beauty in that because I think that they should look their age and be able to wear hearts and Looney Toons prints and pink and just... be children! What are your thoughts about that matter and please, which look do you prefer? Until my next post, kisses! :)
 
 
All the photos are taken from H&M Hrvatska
 
 

P.S. I finally created a Facebook page of my blog so all of you who like FB better than GFC and Bloglovin' feel free to follow! :) If anyone whants me to follow their pages, let me know and I will gladly do so!
SHARE:

32 comments

  1. stvarno preslatka odjeća, ja baš guštam nećaku kupovati robu...i mislim da prosječnog slavena ne možeš navesti da nosi rozi ni pod koju cijenu, za to postići trebale smo ženit talijane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * rozu ne rozi...ponekad kao da sam disgrafična.

      Delete
    2. Haha :) Ne baš onu ludo rozu, ali neku lijepu košuljicu ;) Talijani su mi too much! ;)

      Delete
  2. I really dont understand why men have problen in wearing pink tones.. But u got a little man who u can dress as u like.. :)
    Love the preppy look for boys and style mouse for girls..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preeeslatka robica :) Uživaj još dok ga možeš oblačiti kako ti hoćeš, ja imam malog kumića (3 godine je sad) i nema šanse da obuće nešto što mu se ne sviđa, trenutno je u fazi da cijelo ljeto nosi tamne traperice (dugačkih nogavica i nema šanse da obuće kratke hlače jer hoće biti kao tata :DD).

    ReplyDelete
  4. It so adorable the outfits. My favorite the I love hugs outfit.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is all so cute!!!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember the time if my doughter was just one year, this is 24 years ago. h+M was new in Germany. And I really likeed the shop. This was the first shop with so great clothes for kids. And adults too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you have to love HM... :)

      Delete
  7. Lako je njemu da bude stilizovan kad ima takvu mamu! ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! I love seeing children clad in beautiful clothes though I always wish they wouldn't grow up! ;) Loving your selections - you would have the most impeccably dressed children!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww, how cute!! there is nothing more sweet than a pretty little fashionista;) Those pieces are simply adorable;) Thank You for sharing such a nice post!
    Have a happy time!

    Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ciao IVana! Il tuo piccolo deve essere dolcissimo!:) La linea H&M Kids è adorabile, il terzo ed il sesto looks sono i miei preferiti!:) Sono d'accordo con te, anche io credo che un bambino debba essere vestito in modo che si senta a proprio agio, libero di giocare e muoversi, senza essere costretto in abiti da "adulti" che davvero stonano con l'infanzia. Un bacio cara!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww this is such a cute and sweet post!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, preslatka je robica! I ja imam jednu malu curicu kojoj su sad vec 4 ipol godine.
    Vrijeme leti :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is something really beautiful! I love this amazing idea dear Ivana. I have two little nephews.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Che tenero questo post... un pò di ispirazione x la mia piccola Becky!
    Un bacio grande a te e al tuo cucciolo Ivana!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love kids clothes, the second look its amazing and for the little ladies, love the leopard denim trousers, so cool ;)

    Style and Paper

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it!! so cute!! kisses!!! :)


    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweeeeeeet :-) ... I'm 34 but would wear some of these things, too :-) ... What do you think about my today's look? Kisses from Vienna,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute!!! Love the kid's clothing!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete
  19. Que bonitos looks propones para los pequeños de la casa, besos.:))

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dearest Ivana, you selected so cute and stylish pieces for your son and I´m sure he is the best dressed kid on the block <3 In my opinion nowadays the fashion for kids is really nice and I like it (because our kids are already adults)to buy clothes for my little nephew and my niece :) And I love it to buy for example shirts with big glittered hearts for my niece - when should she wear such suitable clothes for childern if not now?

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  21. So sweet, when my son was around that age I also bought quite a few things from h&m for him, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi!
    You have a great blog!
    I really love reading your posts!
    Follow to follow back?

    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG these are so cute Ivana.I love your choices and I want to have a baby son right now lol.
    As to the fact on dressing little girls like a grown women,I hate it too as a mother.I saw a little girl wearing ripped black jeans and I hated it.They shouldn't be dressed like that,they should be dressed like you showed honey and I love H&M kids clothes.They look so stylish.
    Oh I know my comment is really long but your comment on my page,asking me what's the meaning of my daughter's name,it means Pure or Limpid hehe..
    Hope you are well and follwed you on Facebook.Welcome :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They always make me smile! <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig