7/02/2013

The beauty blogger tag

Lovely Inez from Pure enlightened beauty has nominated me for this tag... so, dear Inez - thank you and you guys, check out her blog! :)



Here are the rules:

  • State that this tag was created by - The Beau Bow http://www.thebeaubow.blogspot.ca/
  • Tag some more beauty bloggers
  • Title this as I've done to show what the tag is about
  • Answer the questions:
Name the beauty routine you barely do!
Many things since I'm not really into makeup so... I don't use base (I don't even know that beauty terminology :) and I don't use eye shadow almost never :/

Is washing your makeup brushes something you regularly do?
Belive it or not, I only have one makeup brush (for blush) and I wash it regularly.

How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
Maybe one day max... I just don't like it... I like my nails to look good :)

How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (ie. top coat, foundation, etc.)?
I don't use many beauty products so when I  really need something I buy it. I can go without a new nail polish but without a concealer and mascara I can't. :)

What is your worst beauty habit?
I like to experiment with mascaras... I aways buy a different brand rather than sticking to the one I really like.

Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time?
I really don't know what to say on that.

When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
I try not to... BUT... there is a BUT... :)  Getting ready in time was much easier when I wasn't married and a mum. Now, I have to dress two boys before myself. :) 

Can you commit to spending bans?
I think I can. :)

How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
All my makeup products (and I don't have much) are in a small beauty case. I love nail polishes more than makeup so they have a better "home" and they are organized in a plastic boxes.

What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
I'm not sure but I think it was around one week... and I had a guilty conscience. :)


Beautiful ladies I nominate are:
Mirela from  Petite Cherie
Veselina from The girl who invented the romance
Pooja from Being beautiful and pretty
Deepti from Stay fit 'n' stay beautiful with Deepti

For this tag, I focused only on beauty bloggers so we can maybe (even) learn from this tag! :) Kisses
 
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Great wuestion and answer.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ajmeee, hvala ti draga <333 Baš mi se čini zanimljivo! Uskoro budem napisala postić :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate chipped nails too, i like my nails nice and neat :)
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha nice answers.I don't know why but I really enjoyed it.I realise your answers are really simple and we already knew (at least I) you are a natural beauty and don't do much make up.Believe me or not but I have only one blush brush too,hope you have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting question and the answer are even more intereting.
    I do the same with mascara. I always searching for a new one.
    You don's use so much make up stuff, this is good. You don't need it. You a beauty by nature

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. So interesting to read about your "beauty secrets" and your blog-intentions :-) ...Would appreciate to have you back again on my blog! Kisses from Vienna,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great questions, I love polishing my nails because I love them to be perfect
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ja imam samo kist za rumenilo, totalno sam lame što se tiče tih beauty stvari, iako imam tonu proizvoda od kojih većinu uopće ne koristim :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja sam ko mladja bila kao hrcak, samo sam gomilala i onda sam poludila jedan dan, pobacala sve i ostavila samo sta uistinu koristim a to je puder, korektor, maskara i rumenilo! I da, imam jedino tri ruza crvena jer ih obozavam ;)

      Delete
  9. Congrats, dearest Ivana <3 And your answers were really interesting and I recognized some similarities between you and me ... I try also to be in time, and mostly it works, but this is hard work for me! And I don´t own many makeup, too.

    Wish you a wonderful rest of the week!

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ciao Ivana! Molto carina l'idea di questa tag! Anche io amo provare diversi tipi di mascara ed adoro gli smalti!:) Buona giornata cara, un bacio!:*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Ivana! I think it's easy to cover your face with much make up, but it's a really hard job to look natural and fresh:) i like reading your blog, keep on creating! Nice post, well done!
    Have a great time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nisam ni ja baš upućena u kozmetičke tajne, mada me u zadnje vrijeme to sve više zanima...zanimljiv post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely post, thank you so much for making it! Its very hard to make time for make up, fashion and yourself when your a mother, xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice blog
    thanks for sharing information.
    Hair Care TreatmentsThe health of your hair and scalp can speak volumes about your internal balance. Factors like genetics, excessive use of chemicals, illness, weather changes and poor circulation are the major causes behind issues like hair fall, dandruff and damaged hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They always make me smile! <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig