7/30/2013

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Some time ago (when I was still on holiday), two beautiful girls, Melita from Petite Cherie and Anita from Secret Garden nominated me for this award! Once again, tnx guys and you - my dear readers, if you like to find out something more about them, check their answers and their great blogs! :)

The rules are:
1. Thank the person that gave you this award
2. Write 7 things about yourself
3. Give this award to 7 more persons
4. Share the logo of this award  on your blog


 


Let's go:
1. When I was a child, I loved Smurfs. Day before my 10th birthday, my friend N. and I went for a walk. Of course, we talked about my b-day party, food and presents. Then he told me "in confidence" that he and his sister M.(who is one of my closest friends even today) got me the coolest present ever - a Smurf village. He described it in detail... big houses with small furniture, little beds, Smurfette's closet with dresses in all the colours and than the Gargamel's castle... he thought of everything! I wanted to die from happiness! :) In the end, he told me that I cannot say about this to anyone because it has to be a suprise. His sister M. would be dissapointed if she finds out that he told me about this great gift. I couldn't sleep all night and was happiest girl alive when my guests  finally arrived. My friend M. gave me a small package. I was thinking, ok... in this box are maybe only the figurines and the village is hidden somewhere... but, when I opened it, there was... na-na-na... clothes for a Barbie doll and a chocolate. You can only imagine my face (I really can't act)... and then my friend  N. started to laugh... Well, I was devastated! I just wanted to go to my room and cry. That was my first big disappointment! Yes, afterwards I wanted to kill him!
Many years later... when I was maybe 19... my friend M. and I were in some mall in Trieste and in one store we actually saw a Smurf house for sale. It was exactly the way her brother described it... and it was around 50 euros! :) We laughed all day! :)



2. One of my biggest celebrety crushes was Enrique Iglesias (I was 13 when I got his first poster)! And he still is... LOL! I just have a thing for Spanish accent ! :D
Don't you dare to make fun of me :P

3. My greatest unfulfilled dreams are to learn to sew, learn to ride a horse and to visit Ireland.


4. My favorite childhood books were Heidi (Johanna Spyri), 20.000 Leagues under the sea (Jules Verne) and White fang (Jack London). My favourite highschool books were The Idiot (Dostoyevski) and Witch of Grič ( M.J. Zagorka). My all time favorite books are Identity, The Farewell Waltz and The Unbearable Lightness of Being. Yes, I adore Kundera. I think that  no one knows human soul as he does.
 
5. When I met my husband six years ago I didn't liked him at all. We were working for the same company and he was one of the "popular" guys at work. Everyone liked him! I thought he was an arrogant fool and I told him that... Well, I think you know the rest... :)
 
6. I love German romantic movies. A Scoop of Love, Tides of Love, Soul Club, Kisses grom Greece, How to Catch a Millionaire... They are my guilty pleasure :)


7. Soon  I'll be 29 years old! :/

And that's all guys! I will not nominate anyone in particular, but if anyone would like to write something about themselves feel free to do so! Kisses :)

P.S. Thank you for all your good wishes regarding my son. His temperature is gone but he got this ugly rash so we are still detained in the house... :(

SHARE:

24 comments

  1. Štrumfove sam i ja obožavala, mogu zamisliti kako si bila razočarana kad si dobila robicu za barbiku umjesto štrumf sela :D i ja želim posjetiti Irsku a tako mi je slatko kako nisi mogla podnijeti budućeg supruga i mislila da je arogantan, a na kraju - ljubav :)) baš kao u filmovima <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da, dobila sam dugačku crvenu večernju haljinu za Barbie, ali HELLO... u usporedbi sa Štrumf selom :)
      Da, dragi i ja smo stvarno počeli kao u filmovima... bila sam grozna prema njemu... ali uvijek je tako, kad se najmanje nadaš i želiš, eto ti ljubavi :)

      Delete
  2. I´m sad for you about the smurf house and can absolutly understand that you was disappointed. Such a House is cooler like clothes for a Barbie. ;)

    And i´m outing myself, a had a crush for Enrique Inglesias too. With his sexy voice. ;)
    Nice to know a little bit more about you.
    Dear Ivana, have a nice day

    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are always on a same page, my dear Cla! ;)

      Delete
  3. Aww I like smurf. Sometimes your prince its under your nose even if he was arrogant lol.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so noce to know nore about u.. I want to lean horse riding too.... Nd my dear we share the same first crush...
    Sope your sone recovers soon...
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these facts Ivana!And can't believe you are turning 29 soon.You look younger than that!! When I was reading your favorite books and about smurfs,I was thinking myself how old is she?Because we liked the same exact things lol :)
    And on Enrique Iglesias,I can't agree more :) I still love watching his music videos and sigh haha I don't know why though and add to that Usher's one too :P
    Hope your little boy is good now,I know how tough it can be.Good luck darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnx my dear Ozden :) Also, tnx for your wishes regarding my son!He will be better soon!

      Delete
  6. Za početak, nikad ti ne bi dala 29 godina, izgledaš ko djevojčica :))
    Ajme ovo sa Štrumfovima je stvarno bilo okrutno, ja bi na tvom mjestu vjerojatno cvilila od razočaranosti...Irska je i meni neostvarena želja i nadam se da neće tako i ostati, a priča s mužem mi se baš sviđa, pravi romantični film :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ko djevojčica ;) Hvala ti draga moja!Iako sam nakon 25 prestala kukati oko godina ;)

      Delete
  7. Dearest Ivana, I love each of your answers and the story with the smurfs is so ... ah, this boy was so clever and so beastly! Wish you really, that you will get very soon your own dream house instead of a smurfs house.

    And how funny, that you met your husband at your company, too, my husband and my self have the same history and it sounds like there are some other things in common with you and your husband ;)

    Hope you feel better now and your son recovered completely <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, ja se nadam otic u Irsku uskoro. Ova slika sto si je okacila me samo jos vise pomamila.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for my absence, my dear! Just back again from my summer holidays in Rhodes :-) ... So amazing and interesting to read all this things about you!! What do you think about my red dress in my "summer holiday collection"? Kisses from Vienna,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how well you express yourself! I loved smurfs so much that I used to watch their cartoon videos over and over again! :) I love the story with your husband too! negative poles attract eachother!

    http://styleinlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. o i ja volim romanticne filmove! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely answers Ivana, enjoy reading your post!
    Have a nice day darling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello!
    Haha, I loved the Smurfs!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulation on your award!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ciao Ivana! Complimenti per il premio! Anche io amavo i Puffi (il nome italiano per Smurfs), immagino la tua delusione quando hai scoperto che non sarebbe stato quello il tuo regalo! Che coincidenza che dopo tanti anni assieme alla sorella abbiate trovato lo stesso gioco descritto!:) Un bacio cara!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like know more about you!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am now following back =)

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Uh i ja obozavam nemacke filmove, smatram da su idealni za opustanje :D
    Divan razvoj tvoje ljubavne price,kao za film :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bas mi je drago da sam putem tvog bloga upoznala jednu dragu, pametnu i zanimljivu devojku!
    Svaki put me ponovo uveris u to! :)

    Nadam se da ti je sincic do danas ozdravio! ;*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They always make me smile! <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig