7/05/2013

Holiday Time



 Happy! :) 

SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Enjoy this summer!!

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG, let me know what you think about it!
    xxx

    Nelslicious // Facebook // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun.. :)
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you on the Beach? Enjoy the Time with your Family. With a Little Kid is so much Fun on the Beach.
    I wish you a Great vacation, Cla

    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh really,where are you goinggggg? :)
    Tell me tell me

    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We go every year ( for at least a part of our holiday) to my hubby's home town in Dalmatia ( a part of Croatia on the coast)... :)
      But when I come to Istanbul, I will let you know and we'll get together ;)

      Delete
  5. Oh, this sounds and looks great! Are you still in vacation or do you planning to go?

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rena, we arrived on Thursday ;) We'll be staying for two weeks!

      Delete
  6. Enjoy in your holiday <3

    lovehairstyles1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a nice holidays :) if u like to follow each other let me know thax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your holiday my dear Ivana.... have a wonderful time with your family!!!!
    Kisses from Italy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So great - enjoy your holidays!!!! What do you think about my new yellow summer dress in my current post? Kisses from Vienna,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buona vacanza cara Ivana, divertiti! Un bacione!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Konačno da i ti odeš malo na more :))) želim ti super provod i toplo more! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. pridruzujem se lijepim zeljama:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They always make me smile! <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig