5/10/2013

eFoxCity.com

I remember those times when I was skeptical about online shopping. My biggest fear was that someone will take my credit card number... the most common fear I think. But then came our beloved PayPal and now, my only fear (if you can even call it that way) is that something I ordered won't fit. :) Believe it or not, I'm not a big fan of shopping because I don't like trying clothes very much (especially during winter when you have like hundred layers on) so buying online is a great alternative. I don't do it often but I can tell you how happy I am every time that Mr. Postman brings me the package :)
In this context, I would like to introduce you to eFoxCity.com an online fashion clothing wholesaler who supplies many boutiques around the world. On eFoxCity.com you can find the most amazing wholesale clothingwedding dresses and prom dresses. What I like about that site is that they are always adding something new to the collection... it's nice to come every week and find something new. When it comes to the prices, they are offering exceptional (low) prices considering very good quality of the items.
We all know that picture says a thousand words so I will show you my favourite pieces.
So, what else to say but - check them out :)
 
 





P.S. Honey, if you are reading this... I really, really, really love that first one! :)
















SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Great pieces!! Love the necklaces!!!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing dresses - felt in love with the first one <3 ... Kisses from Vienna,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ivana! This site got lots of nice stuff indeed! Love the red dresses, too cool! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff! The prices seem unreal!
    I too like the first one. ;)

    Best,
    icantaffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pieces, but I haven't been so fond of online shopping lately, because mostly all my purchases are not fit me well. So I almost quit buying anything by the internet, though still sometimes nice pieces can be found!
    Nice pictures as well;)
    Have a great time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for following:-) following you back with Bloglovin:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They have some really lovely things! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They have some really lovely things! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They have nice things ;)

    http://letmeloveyou1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heard about this Online Shop and you are rigth the pictures says enough. Very nice clothes.

    I hope for you, your husband this post ;)
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found your blog today and really love your blog. Would you like to follow each other via GFC or G+ or Bloglovin or FB? If so please let me know and I'll follow you right back. XO
    Please visit me:
    http://www.kclueless.com;

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dearest Ivana, many thanks for this wonderful selection :) I didn´t hear about this online shop before in my life although I know many online shops, because I prefer it to shop online!

    It´s much easier for me because I can shop at night (during the day I haven´t time for that because I´m at work) - and the weekends are to valuable for me and I don´t want to waste time for shopping ;) There are only a few shops here in our near town where I buy a lot, above from online shopping, to go in this shops is my personal enjoyment on the late Friday afternoon after work :)

    Wish you a wonderful weekend, dear Ivana, enjoy your time with your family, and I wish you that your husband read this post!

    Big hugs from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following you now #99 & GFC. Would you please follow me on my G+? I don't have GFC. Thanks for your nice comment. I like your posts.
    XO
    http://www.kclueless.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me ha gustado mucho el primer vestido, besos.:))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving this <3
    You really do have a lovely blog, just stumbled across it now

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC, instagram, twitter and bloglovin’?
    If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back

    My blog is a fashion/lifestyle blog!

    Speak soon,
    Have a lovely day
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/andkateblog
    www.instagram.com/andkateblog

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing dresses <3<3

    Follow? ;))

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow... i like the collection. will check that site soon.

    Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the first dress! So romantic:)

    Styleinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab selection!! We love efoxcity!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that shop! 1st dress is amazing! ♥ Mina.
    My blog: The Style Fever.
    Find me on: Facebook / Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  22. The first with pearls!OMG!
    Kisses
    Besr Dressed Poland

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They always make me smile! <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig