4/28/2013

Versatile Blogger Award

I'm so excited right now, dear Meital from Tres Jolie fashion blog has honored me with the Versatile Blogger Award! I discovered her blog just lately and instantly fell in love with it... you should most definitely check it out!




The official rules for accepting this award are as follows:

1. Add the award to your blog
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you
3. Mention 7 random things about you
4. List the rules
5. Award to 15 bloggers
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blogs

Sooooo, 7 random things about me... here we go:

1. I'm very clumsy
2. I could watch Gone with the wind over and over again
3. I would like to learn to ride
4. I'm immensely afraid of grasshoppers
5. I used to be a big football fan (not any more)
6. I still think that Stellar from Incubus is one of the most beautiful love songs
7. I wish I was born in the late 18th century

Selecting just 15 bloggers to pass this award on to was tough because I read so many amazing blogs these days... I chose the ones whose authors I hold immensely dear:

1. Smizlicazaza's Blog
2. Style of Ozoz
3. Rotschopf
4. Donkeycool
5. Best Dressed Poland
6. Miss Margaret Cruzemark
7. Pure enlightened beauty
8. A little place to call my own
9. Collected by Katja
10. Loving-Evelyn
11. Dressed with soul
12. Yuli ConversationS
13. Great Styling
14. glam up your lifestyle
15. smile snap sparkle

Dear Paola would be on the list also but Meital gave her the Award so I didn't have to :)

Dear Meital, thank you one more time! :)
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. congrats o you and thank you so much for nominating me, it means a lot
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very nice to be recognized. Congratulations to you and thank you sweetie!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ja se panično bojim skakavaca, doslovno vrištim i bježim kad ih vidim :))
    i hvala ti na nagradici, baš si me razveselila :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me, I used to be a big fan of football when I was younger too but not anymore lol, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award Ivana! It was nice to know more about you! I'm so clumsy too and I scare grasshopers as well! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thank you very much:) I follow back now on GFC and Bloglovin:)Have a nice day:) Monic
    http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Ivana, many thanks - how did I earn this!?

    Wish you a wonderful week dear - hope that there are some parts included which could be also happen in the late 18th century :)

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Ivana, thank you for choosing me. I'm very honored, but I don't think that my English skills are good enough to participate. And I wouldn't know which blogs to nominate, except yours of course ;) I'll hope you understand.
    I wish you a nice day.

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ivana! Thanks so much for the nomination sweety!! They made me very happy!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They always make me smile! <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig