2/24/2013

Winter Wonderland

I was always a big fan of boyfriend jeans but it took me a long time to find the perfect pair. So, when I spotted these at Zara last summer, it was love at first sight. The only problem was that, at that time, I was about eight months pregnant. Still, I just couldn t walk out of the store.
You should have seen the face of salesgirl when I walked in to the dressing room holding a pair of jeans number 34. Even funnier was her face when I came out saying: "Thank you, they are fine." Of course, I was able to see only how they fit on the lower part of my body (legs) but I was in love so much that I decided to take the plunge and buy them. They were the first item I tried on after the birth. Love them. :)
 






Blazer, shirt: Benetton/ T-shirt, necklace: H&M/ Jeans: Zara/ Boots: New Yorker





 
 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Hi!! I don't have words for your look!! I love all!! your pants, shirt...all!!!! Kisses!



    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. hej :) vidjela sam tvoj komentar :)
    hvala sta pratis moj blog :)
    pliz stavi na svoj sa strane da te mogu pratit :)
    Pusa, N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super putfit, mnogo mi se svidja kombinacija boja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boyfriend hlace i cipele <3 Super izgledas! Pusa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. evo ja malo svratila do straijih postova da vidim što je bilo prije nego što sam počela pratiti:)

    Super mi je ova kombinacija,može i za proljeće!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! They always make me smile! <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig